Bodhi error?

Luke Macken lmacken at redhat.com
Fri Mar 19 18:33:49 UTC 2010

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 06:47:44PM +0200, Ville Skyttä wrote:
> On Friday 19 March 2010, Jon Ciesla wrote:
> > ServerError(https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/acls/name/barrage/Fedora/
> > 13, 500, Unknown HTTP Server Response)
> >
> > This is while creating an update.
>
> I got that earlier today too, when the "close bugs" checkbox was ticked.  I
> managed to submit the same update after unticking it.

If you try again, it will most likely work.

These sporadic errors are probably due to the FAS identity provider/
visit manager that our TurboGears apps use.  However, the pkgdb isn't
logging tracebacks properly, so we really don't know exactly where
it is coming from, though I assume it's pycurl throwing an error while
trying to connect to FAS.

luke