F-13 Branched report: 20100317 changes

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sat Mar 20 06:38:43 UTC 2010

Till Maas wrote:
> These requirements render the karma automatism useless for all branches
> except F13, because the fedora-packager package in F12 was iirc pushed
> automatically after it received enough testing. If this implies, that
> that the package should also be pushed in F13, then this should happen
> automatically, too. Automatic default behaviour that leads to failure
> should not exist.

Karma automatism is completely broken and useless, how's that news?

It's quite sad that the rest of FESCo wants to rely on such brokenness even
more in the future (with me being the only one who refused to vote for such
a broken plan which just smells of failure). Numeric karma should be
abolished entirely, not made a requirement for anything.

        Kevin Kofler