main problems of fedora?

David Timms dtimms at iinet.net.au
Sun Mar 21 08:32:47 UTC 2010

On 18/03/10 05:32, Gergely Buday wrote:
> if such list does not exist, can you name a few missing item from
> fedora? Think of relatively small would-be software, without a GUI.
Not sure if you mean you would like to work on gui interface to existing
CLI ?

Anyway, I think it would be nice for anaconda installer to grow more
informative in providing information that indicates it is really doing
something, rather than possibly hung.

My idea was to lift/use code from gkrellm / gnome system monitor, to
provide CPU, disk and network graphs, during any part of the install
process that takes more than 1 second. Whether anyone else would see
this as useful, you would have to find out.