Evolution trash folder

Mike Chambers mike at miketc.net
Sun Mar 21 12:44:39 UTC 2010

On a brand new F13 install using yesterday's images/packages, and using
evolution and imap, I noticed that when deleting emails, they aren't
going to the trash folder.  I understand that they technically they are
still there and just hidden until emptied or however that works.  But
anyway, the only way the deleted msgs are being removed is if I go to
each folder and go to File/empty trash to get them gone. Actually this
has been going on last couple versions I believe, cant' remember when it
started.

Anyone else seeing this?

--
Mike Chambers