Drop Xorg Nv driver?

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Mar 31 00:44:48 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-03-30 at 18:52 -0500, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 30, 2010 at 16:48:06 -0700,
>   Adam Williamson <awilliam at redhat.com> wrote:
> >
> > If you're on f13, you can install mesa-dri-drivers-experimental and try
> > it. If it breaks you get to keep both pieces :)
>
> Please update us on when he is ready for bug reports for that version.
> Several 3d games don't work.

It may be best to ask upstream nouveau, actually. Ben isn't the one
doing the main work on the advanced 3D stuff. I'm not sure how
interested they are in reports for it, yet, since it's known to be very
incomplete.

For Fedora, we mostly care about desktop acceleration - especially
having enough support in place for GNOME Shell to work.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey