Upstream bugs vs. Fedora bugs: KDE people do it wrong

Juha Tuomala Juha.Tuomala at iki.fi
Wed Mar 31 16:29:43 UTC 2010

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010, Jeff Spaleta wrote:
> Are you saying that we should all clone every report that we all would
> normally close as fixed rawhide?

Are you saying, that everyone facing that bug, should search from
every release if that has been handled somewhere else other than the
product in question?

How is it so, that Fedora internal processes differ drastically
from that what an outsider, a regular user would initially assume?

How the hell some enduser would even know what the wierd term
'rawhide' stands for? Or wait, was it 'devel'? Right - it depends on
context.

Sometimes I get a feeling, that Fedora is not even meant for
'normal' people, not now, not in the future. Currently it certainly
is not.

Tuju

--
I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.