Upstream bugs vs. Fedora bugs: KDE people do it wrong

Juha Tuomala Juha.Tuomala at iki.fi
Wed Mar 31 20:30:08 UTC 2010

On Wed, 31 Mar 2010, Michael Schwendt wrote:
> Why would I want to clone a bz ticket if I did not want to fix the
> bug in anything other than Rawhide?

Because it's a database of release's bugs, not a todo list?

I could be wrong of course, please correct me if I am. Considering
that existing and remaining bugs are closed (when reported upstream)
thou suggest that it actually is a todo list.

I always thought that the bugzilla is for whole community, including
the users. Not just for pkg maintainers.

Tuju

--
I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.