Open Letter: Why I, Kevin Kofler, am not rerunning for FESCo

Alex Hudson fedora at alexhudson.com
Mon May 3 11:07:26 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-05-03 at 02:20 +0200, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> But if you want to see the kind of change to FESCo I'd like to see,
> it'll take a faction of at least 5 people to make it happen.

Surely this is the point: if there are not sufficient candidates with a
particular point of view, that's hardly FESCo's (or anyone else's)
fault.

I think it's a bit disingenuous to talk about prevailing opinion of the
mailing list otherwise; to me a lot of the discussion looks an awful lot
like a vocal minority, and some of these issues (e.g., confusing the
name of the Desktop spin with others) have been pretty much done to
death and certainly aren't "obvious" to me.

Cheers

Alex.

--
This message was scanned by Better Hosted and is believed to be clean.
http://www.betterhosted.com