Open Letter: Why I, Kevin Kofler, am not rerunning for FESCo

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Tue May 4 15:43:47 UTC 2010

On Tue, 4 May 2010 11:51:11 +0100, Richard wrote:

> There are also technical problems: You can't fit much text in the
> Bodhi text box, and it can't be formatted except as a single
> paragraph, and when you do add a comment to help someone it doesn't
> seem to be seen by the original downvoter.

Provided that the original downvoter entered a valid email address or
used a Fedora Account, subsequently added comments are forwarded to
the original downvoter and all previous voters/commenters. Some voters
use invalid addresses however, and others apparently don't read every
incoming mail from bodhi.