Open Letter: Why I, Kevin Kofler, am not rerunning for FESCo

Lyos Gemini Norezel lyos.gemininorezel at gmail.com
Tue May 4 18:40:34 UTC 2010

On 05/04/2010 02:00 PM, Jesse Keating wrote:
> Wrong.  There was data, on this very list, of users who desired more
> conservative updates.  There was also evidence on IRC of more users who
> felt the same.  I'd say there is the same quality of data

It's an interesting commentary on history to note the following facts:
1.) The more progressive a society is, the greater the relative
wealth/abundance of the society.
2.) As a society ages, it grows more conservative.
3.) As a society grows more conservative, the relative, observable
stagnation quickly follows

Stagnation has begun in the Fedora community.

Lyos Gemini Norezel