FYI: NVR issues from f12 -> f13

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Wed May 5 07:57:27 UTC 2010

On Tue, May 04, 2010 at 16:21:54 -0500,
  Mike McGrath <mmcgrath at redhat.com> wrote:
> Here's a list of f12 -> f13 with unclean update paths based on srpm.
> I'll work with FES to to go through and get some builds out.  Some might
> make it in to F13 final, some will go out as F13-updates.
>
> greater for f12: rb_libtorrent
>  f12 = rb_libtorrent-0.14.10-1.fc12.src
>  f13 = rb_libtorrent-0.14.8-2.fc13.src

That one was FTBFS for DSO linking issue. I supplied patches that should
get it to build in F13 now.

> greater for f12: viking
>  f12 = viking-0.9.92-1.fc12.src
>  f13 = viking-0.9.9-1.fc12.src

viking was also FTBFS for DSO linking issue. I think new F13 builds have
been done. Maybe this needs bohdi pushes?

> greater for f12: spring
>  f12 = spring-0.81.2-1.fc12.src
>  f13 = spring-0.81.1.3-1.fc13.src

Spring was also FTBFS with DSO linking issue. A successful F13 build was
done in the last few days.