Time for fedora-cvs admin attention

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Thu May 6 16:35:40 UTC 2010

On Thu, 6 May 2010 21:07:20 +0530
Shakthi Kannan <shakthimaan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> When we change the fedora-cvs flag to "?" in bugzilla for an approved
> package requiring CVS admin attention, does it require manual user
> intervention to grant access to the same? Are there any checks done
> before granting one? If no, can this be automated?

Yes, it requires a cvsadmin to process the request.

There is a script we use to do this, but currently it's not very
automated otherwise. It's planned that we will add something to pkgdb
to allow the reviewer/submitted to add the request there and just have
a cvsadmin ack the request, but thats not implemented.

Things have been busy, so sorry for any delays in your requests.

I processed them again this morning...

> Appreciate any inputs,
>
> Thanks!
>
> SK