Reasons for hall monitoring

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Thu May 6 21:41:15 UTC 2010

Dne 6.5.2010 23:22, Matěj Cepl napsal(a):
> +1000 it feels to me like in a bad old Communism when the open debate
> was allowed only when it didn't touch the leading role of the Communist
> Party. I really don't think anybody in this thread said anything so
> sacrilegious that the thread should be terminated.

And, BTW when reading
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-board-meeting/2010-05-06/fedora_board.2010-05-06-16.00.log.html
about this, I was shocked how this group of high-technology guys have
apparently never seen newsreader or email reader capable of killing a
thread. Any newsreader (including the one in Thunderbird or any other
from plenty of the ones we have in Fedora) can just eliminate boring
threads (from the point of view of reader) forever by one clicking of
the mouse / pressing of the key. If you don't know, this list is
bidirectionally mirrored to the newsgroup
gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.devel at nntp://news.gmane.org.

Matěj

--
Microwave oven?  Whaddya mean, it's a microwave oven?  I've been
watching Channel 4 on the thing for two weeks.