GConf error

Toshio Kuratomi a.badger at gmail.com
Sat May 8 17:45:13 UTC 2010

On Sat, May 08, 2010 at 12:26:17PM +0200, Pierre-Yves wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-05-07 at 13:24 -0400, Toshio Kuratomi wrote:
> > (Since this might be a regression in gconf2, you might need to still add the
> > %posttrans scriptlet wth the new scriptlets.  If Colin knows that this is
> > %a bug that won't be fixed in some versions of Fedora I'll add the killall
> > %to the appropriate point in the Guidelines.)
>
> hm it seem that the changes have made are not enough:
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/guake-0.4.1-3.fc13

Looks like the last comment there gave you the details you needed and you
got something that works:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/guake-0.4.1-4.fc13

I've looked at the patch to our GConf2 that Colin pointed out a bit more and
I think that at some point it was rebased and broken.  It appears to me that
the killall is being both more often than it shoulod be and not in all
cases.  I'll need to look at the patch's history a bit more to see if I'm
right.

-Toshio