Reasons for hall monitoring

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Sun May 9 13:47:18 UTC 2010

Dne 9.5.2010 12:09, Adam Williamson napsal(a):
> Making any change is much harder than it should be; we always end up
> in endless discussions without any outcome while others like Ubuntu
> seems to have a better decision making process; and seriously I think
> this is the one which basically blocks us from addressing any issue

Yes, I know that I am slightly opposing myself, but just to emphasize
that I am not for total anarchy ... I think it is no mistake that most
successful free projects are governed by BDFL of some kind. I believe
that just a one person doing tiny little bit required to run the
community (with support from community in doing actual work) would be
much better than our current attempts to pretend we are democracy.

Matěj

--
If Patrick Henry thought that taxation without representation was
bad, he should see how bad it is with representation.