planet.fedoraproject.org blog addition weirdness

Peter Lemenkov lemenkov at gmail.com
Mon May 10 04:54:36 UTC 2010

Hello!

Not sure that people are still unaware of that issue, but, anyway,
here is my problem: I added RSS-filter to my blog, to properly sort
out off-topic or unappropriate content from my diary and make it
suitable for inclusion into Fedoraplanet, and listed address of new
filtered RSS at my ~/.planet file (cat /home/fedora/peter/.planet for
details and compare with the address of feed, listed at the
Fedoraplanet page). But, instead of using this filtered feed,
planet.fedoraproject.org switches to unfiltered original RSS.

--
With best regards, Peter Lemenkov.