Fedora 13 continuing the tradition of being an update monster

James Antill james at fedoraproject.org
Tue May 11 06:14:58 UTC 2010

 Thankfully all the giant flamewars and new policies didn't make anyone
think twice about the users, as we already have 140 updates with a
combined size of _over_ 750MB on x86_64, biggest 5 are:

6.2M wesnoth-1.8.1-1.fc13.x86_64.rpm
 12M hanazono-fonts-20100222-2.fc13.noarch.rpm
 48M xmoto-0.5.3-1.fc13.x86_64.rpm
260M wesnoth-data-1.8.1-1.fc13.noarch.rpm
318M openarena-0.8.5-1.fc13.noarch.rpm

...the last being particularly "nice", in that the package hasn't been
updated for almost a year but now we get 2 300MB+ presents at once.
 Welcome to the new Fedora updates, much like the old Fedora updates.
Hey, at least Kevin should be happy.