Marc Wiriadisastra orphaning some packages

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Tue May 11 13:32:16 UTC 2010

Hi Fedora paackager community,

Marc asked me to forward this to the list because of some mail account
issues.  He's released ownership of the packages listed below.

Paul

----- Forwarded message from Marc Wiriadisastra -----

Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 23:59:27 +0800
From: Marc Wiriadisastra
To: Paul Frields
Subject: Packages

   Hi Paul,

   I was if you could please could do me a favor?

   The packages that I own I am not doing justice to as I am unable to spend
   time monitoring and updating them. Some of the packages have updates
   available and I haven't got the time to update or do any work on them.

   I would like to hand them off to someone however I'm not on the mailing
   list anymore, are you able to post to the list so I can hand the packages
   over?

   Correct me if I'm wrong but is the process to remove myself  from the
   package, this would then allow someone to assume ownership of the package
   or is the prcoess to wait for someone to become part of the package and
   then release ownership?

   The packages are:

   [1]diveintopython -- Dive into Python - a python book

   [2]drpython -- A simple Python IDE designed with teaching in mind

   [3]gnome-themes-extras -- Collection of metathemes for the Gnome desktop
   environment

   [4]gnomecatalog -- Catalog Software for Gnome Desktop

   [5]libmspack -- Library for CAB and related files compression and
   decompression

   [6]mediatomb -- MediaTomb - UPnP AV Mediaserver for Linux

   Thanks and Regards,

   Marc Wiriadisastra

----- End forwarded message -----