Fedora 13 continuing the tradition of being an update monster

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Tue May 11 16:56:34 UTC 2010

On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 8:46 AM, Kevin Fenzi <kevin at scrye.com> wrote:
> It's unfortunate that these two big packages didn't make it into the
> base repo, but such is life. ;(

As this is the first time we've done the early branching... I
certainly expect mistakes right around the time of the branch freeze
and for things to not make it.

For completeness how many of our packages are excluded from delta
creation at the moment in F13?  Is it a small enough list where a self
appointed nagmaster could touchbase which each of the maintainers a
week or two a head or branch freeze to try to make sure this doesn't
happen next time?