Fedora 13 continuing the tradition of being an update monster

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed May 12 09:04:23 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-05-11 at 17:19 +0100, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:

> Why does the large size of some game files matter?  _Number_ of
> updates matters (ie. 140 is a bit large) but on the other hand F13 has
> been in limbo for such a long time I'm not surprised.

It really hasn't. We accepted submissions of non-critpath updates to
stable (i.e. the final F13 package set) up until very very recently
(Jesse could tell you exactly when). Critpath updates obviously were
more carefully looked at, but a lot went through.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey