Fedora 13 Release Candidate Phase

Rahul Sundaram metherid at gmail.com
Wed May 12 19:30:37 UTC 2010

On 05/13/2010 12:36 AM, Jesse Keating wrote:
> These were high value issues that were either discussed at the various
> blocker meetings as "we'd take this if we slipped, but wouldn't slip
> because of it", or made such a decision today while looking at tickets
> filed in releng requesting the builds.
> Judgment calls made by releng, qa, and engineering.

Since a couple of people complained, have you considered taking in the
OpenArena and Wesnoth updates?   How about the Pino update?  I have a
ticket in trac for it.


More information about the devel mailing list