Fedora 13 Release Candidate Phase

Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Thu May 13 04:11:23 UTC 2010

On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 16:22:13 -0500,
  Jon Ciesla <limb at jcomserv.net> wrote:
> My understanding was that we would still open a rel-eng ticket for a 
> freeze exception.  Which I didn't do for Wesnoth.  Because the outcry 
> for it was underwhelming.

And likely another rebuild will be needed shortly. I still need to do a
test, but it looks like wesnoth will need to get built against the new
boost-devel (after a boost update gets pushed), because the bug causing
the problem for x86_64 is in a header using during the wesnoth build.

I can prep for the test tonight, but it's a pain to do the final test
remotely. So that will wait until tomorrow.

More information about the devel mailing list