Fedora 13 Release Candidate Phase

Jon Ciesla limb at jcomserv.net
Thu May 13 14:06:39 UTC 2010

On 05/12/2010 11:11 PM, Bruno Wolff III wrote:
> On Wed, May 12, 2010 at 16:22:13 -0500,
>    Jon Ciesla<limb at jcomserv.net>  wrote:
>> My understanding was that we would still open a rel-eng ticket for a
>> freeze exception.  Which I didn't do for Wesnoth.  Because the outcry
>> for it was underwhelming.
> And likely another rebuild will be needed shortly. I still need to do a
> test, but it looks like wesnoth will need to get built against the new
> boost-devel (after a boost update gets pushed), because the bug causing
> the problem for x86_64 is in a header using during the wesnoth build.
> I can prep for the test tonight, but it's a pain to do the final test
> remotely. So that will wait until tomorrow.
Email me as soon as you want this done, and I'll do it ASAP.


More information about the devel mailing list