Fedora 13 Release Candidate Phase

Rakesh Pandit rakesh.pandit at gmail.com
Fri May 14 04:01:48 UTC 2010

On 14 May 2010 06:42, Josh Boyer wrote:
> On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 11:23:10PM +0100, Adam Williamson wrote:
>>On Thu, 2010-05-13 at 15:53 -0400, Josh Boyer wrote:
>>
>>> If we combine that with requiring valid bug numbers before negative karma can
>>> be applied, then I'd be ok with that.  Until we require that, there are way to
>>> many corner cases where something like that isn't going to work well.
>>
>>Really? I don't think there's *that* many cases where a negative piece
>>of karma is filed between the submission and the push which you'd want
>>to ignore. And even in the rare cases when that happens, if we warn or
>>even unsubmit the update, it's not like you can't do anything about it.
>>If we make it a warning...ignore the warning. If we make it withdraw the
>>update...just submit it again. I'm having a hard time seeing that fall
>>apart.

I don't know about real statistics of these kinds of reports, but In
case it is really a big number I would suggest to increase the gap
between submitting so that maintainer gets a week or few more days to
decide (reach to his mail and take a decision, whether to un-submit
the push).

--
Rakesh Pandit
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Rakesh