Increase grub timeout

Felix Miata mrmazda at earthlink.net
Tue May 18 15:45:44 UTC 2010

On 2010/05/18 15:43 (GMT+0100) Matthew Garrett composed:

> I'll point out here that Windows gives no
> visible prompt to obtain bootup options and the world doesn't seem to
> have ended

I fix that insanity on first boot.

The last thing anyone needs is an unbootable system continuing to proceed
exactly the same each time, resulting in the same failure every time.
Expecting a different result on additional attempts is a good definition of
foolish, if not annoying. So is not having an obvious and easy escape route.

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/