Quake3 security issue and non-responsive maintainer: Xavier Lamien

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Thu May 20 15:44:59 UTC 2010

On Tue, 11 May 2010 11:10:39 -0800
Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, May 11, 2010 at 10:57 AM, Jon Ciesla <limb at jcomserv.net>
> wrote:
> > Well, no, not if there's an easy way to find the existing stuff.  Is
> > there a way to extract this info from Bugzilla?  I'd stick that
> > query in my bookmarks and peek at it every couple days.
>
> Indeed. I'd like to use my proven powers for good for a change. But I
> need to be informed so I can prioritize my time accordingly.  If you
> did up a query that makes sense as a list for review please share.
>
> -jef

Here you go:

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?keywords=Security&query_format=advanced&keywords_type=allwords&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&version=11&version=12&version=13&version=rawhide&product=Fedora&classification=Fedora

or

http://tinyurl.com/22resfg

Currently I see 77 bugs on this list, I'm sure maintainers who haven't
been able to fix things yet would love provenpackgers to step in and
help out. :)

kevin