web-m and Fedora 14

Conan Kudo (ニール・ゴンパ) ngompa13 at gmail.com
Thu May 20 21:18:13 UTC 2010

On Thu, May 20, 2010 at 3:25 PM, Adam Miller
<maxamillion at fedoraproject.org>wrote:

> +1
>
> -AdamM (from Android )
>
> On May 20, 2010 1:50 PM, "Jesse Keating" <jkeating at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> On Thu, 2010-05-20 at 11:28 -0700, Adam Williamson wrote:
> > On Thu, 2010-05-20 at 23:51 +0530, Rahul...
>
> And with the amount of coordination needed to make sure all the stuff is
> in the right place for making youtube work, that sounds like a feature
> to me.  Something our testers could even target for testing.
>

> --
> Jesse Keating
> Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!
> identi.ca: http://identi.ca/jkeating

It's too bad that we can't say that Fedora 13 has all these cool things.
Fedora would get some considerable notoriety for being the first to fully
support it. Then again, we cannot fully support it for HTML5 since Firefox
doesn't have it... And Chromium is still not in the repositories. That
leaves only the WebKitGtk+ based browsers that use GStreamer. Nevertheless,
it would be great to have Fedora 13 be the first to be able to create
.webm files.