Packages depending on Yelp

Patrice Dumas pertusus at free.fr
Sat May 22 10:10:13 UTC 2010

On Fri, May 21, 2010 at 07:08:20AM +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:

> That sounds like a bug.  Which applications are that way?

I may not be the most qualified to answer that, but it seems to me
that the manuals are more or less docbook manuals, omf files are just metadata
for the manuals. So there may be some manuals distributed that way
that are not associated with a button in an interface. In that case
the -doc package may be optional, and there should be no yelp dependency.
I recall that it was the case for gnash for some time. At least some of
the manuals weren't associated with the user interface.

--
Pat