systemd (Was Re: tmpfs for strategic directories)

Lennart Poettering mzerqung at 0pointer.de
Sat May 22 22:51:05 UTC 2010

On Sun, 23.05.10 04:10, Rahul Sundaram (metherid at gmail.com) wrote:

> On 05/23/2010 04:04 AM, Lennart Poettering wrote:
> >
> > ATM everything looks rosy. I just finished porting over all F13
> > installed-by-default daemons to socket activation, and a few more (and
> > the patches are good enough to be upstreamable). I'll publish the
> > numbers of a 100% socket-activated boot soon. Codewise only very little
> > is missing to be fully ready for Fedora (in fact selinux support is the
> > only item really mattering on my todo list).
> >

> It would great to have a repo or something to try it out quickly and
> provide some feedback.

hughsie prepped some packages for systemd, but I cannot really tell you
right now where they are available.

Richard?

And I am not sure if my own yum-fu is good enough to provide you with a repo
which you can just install everything from, including the patched
daemons...

Lennart

lennart [at] poettering [dot] net