systemd (Was Re: tmpfs for strategic directories)

Lennart Poettering mzerqung at 0pointer.de
Wed May 26 16:40:40 UTC 2010

On Wed, 26.05.10 12:27, seth vidal (skvidal at fedoraproject.org) wrote:

> > Right, would be good if you could elaborate about that. I alead asked
> > you a couple of times about this. Would love to hear about the
> > reasoning.
>
> Scott, Lennart,
>   A Proposal: maybe the two of you should continue this discussion
> off-list, in private.

Well, just to point out, Scott and I and Kay had a private email
exchange just about this yesterday and the day before yesterday. Was
kinda one-sided, the public discussion is sometimes helpful to actually
force those involved to make real points, instead of wishy-washy
comments...

But anyway, I see no point on continuing that here either.

Lennart

lennart [at] poettering [dot] net