Changes in Java packaging guidelines - RFC

Stanislav Ochotnicky sochotnicky at redhat.com
Tue Nov 2 14:45:44 UTC 2010

On 11/02/2010 03:27 PM, Jason L Tibbitts III wrote:

> SO> Java SIG has prepared changes in current Java packaging
> SO> guidelines. We would welcome wider discussion/comments at this
> SO> point. From our point of view guidelines seem ready for approval by
> SO> FPC.
>
> Could we get a diff of these guidelines against the guideline changes
> that FPC recently approved?

Recently? I haven't heard of Java-specific guideline changes for past
few months. Care to enlighten me? I guess you just meant changes from
current Java guidelines and that diff I linked in my original email:

>> Changes from current guidelines here:
>> http://bit.ly/dy3YDe

(the document was copied from Guidelines:Java so diff from first version
is diff against current guidelines)

--
Stanislav Ochotnicky <sochotnicky at redhat.com>

PGP: 71A1677C