Plan for tomorrow's FESCo meeting (2010-11-03)

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Wed Nov 3 18:36:42 UTC 2010

On Tue, 02 Nov 2010 17:45:16 -0400
Adam Jackson <ajax at redhat.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 2010-11-02 at 14:30 -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> > Following is the list of topics that will be discussed in the FESCo
> > meeting tomorrow at 18:30UTC (2:30pm EDT) in #fedora-meeting on
> > irc.freenode.net.
> >
> > NOTE: Matthew Garrett, Steven Parrish, Bill Nottingham and Matthias
> > Clasen are all unable to attend this week.
>
> And me.

Since we had almost no one around, I just closed up the meeting for
this week.

#fedora-meeting: FESCO (2010-11-03)

Meeting started by nirik at 18:30:25 UTC. The full logs are available at
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/fedora-meeting/2010-11-03/fesco.2010-11-03-18.30.log.html

Meeting summary
* init process  (nirik, 18:30:26)
  * no quorum, will meet next week  (nirik, 18:34:28)

Meeting ended at 18:35:11 UTC.