bugzilla bugzappers?

Orion Poplawski orion at cora.nwra.com
Thu Nov 4 03:58:39 UTC 2010

On 11/3/2010 7:02 PM, Orcan Ogetbil wrote:
> Maybe it is time to discuss the usefulness of ABRT to Fedora. I think
> that it is a great idea for commercial products such as RHEL, but it
> obviously did not fit Fedora as is.
> Orcan

Of the 28 abrt bugs filed against my packages, I think 1 resulted in a
real fix that I needed to apply as a packager.  Another was fixed by an
update.  The rest are piling up.  I don't have the time to fix them
myself.  I rarely get any response to my requests for more info (5 are
in needinfo).  I haven't been able to get upstream to involved.  I'm
seriously considering orphaning pdfedit (14 bugs) over this.

0rion