bugzilla bugzappers?

Orcan Ogetbil oget.fedora at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 06:15:30 UTC 2010

On Thu, Nov 4, 2010 at 1:05 AM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> guess what I'm asking is what actual harm/damage are these reports
> causing, beyond the time it takes to look at the report and figure out
> whether you can fix it? Why is the fact that people have experienced
> crashes you haven't yet figured out how to fix a reason to stop
> maintaining the software?

Well, since you start with "beyond the time it takes to look", I guess
that the time it takes to look won't be enough of an argument to put
on the table. Then I won't have anything else to say. For me that is
all that matters. Actually that is all that I give to Fedora: time.

The question is
Am I using the time efficiently? OR
Are the these tools  actually preventing me to be efficient during my
available time?

Orcan