bugzilla bugzappers?

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 4 13:20:56 UTC 2010

Am Donnerstag, den 04.11.2010, 02:15 -0400 schrieb Orcan Ogetbil:
> The question is
> Am I using the time efficiently? OR
> Are the these tools  actually preventing me to be efficient during my
> available time?

How would they? You can ignore all bug reports, you can even set up a
mail filter to not see them. Costs no time, so it is very efficient.

IMHO ABRT is just an offer. It depends on you what you make of it. I can
only encourage maintainers to care about ABRT bugs and push everything
upstream, even if it might be frustrating due to the lack of feedback
from both the developers and the reporters.

Regards,
Christoph