Ubuntu moving towards Wayland

Thomas Bendler ml at bendler-net.de
Fri Nov 5 12:23:45 UTC 2010

2010/11/5 Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta at gmail.com>

> [...]
> I'm more than happy to give Shuttleworth the benefit of the doubt
> about the sincerity of his interest and I will be watching the Wayland
> commit logs closely looking for Canonical sponsored contributions to
> _start_ trickling in.
> [...]

What does this mean, wait until Canoncial provides patches before taking a
look at interresting technologies? Or even better, don't use applications
where Canoncial don't provide patches? That means that a lot of application
can't be used in the future and I don't think that this is an useful

Kind regards, Thomas