Orphaning some packages

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Fri Nov 5 13:48:01 UTC 2010

Hi All,

Unfortunately I don't have the time to proper maintain the
packages below. So I believe it is better to orphan them,
and have just done so.

If you're interested in any of these feel free to pick them up

bochs - Portable x86 PC emulator
I believe everyone is pretty much using qemu now. If not
I hope someone else will pick this up

crystalspace - 3d engine
I packaged this for 2 reasons:
  1. so that people who wanted to develop code with it could do
     so easily on Fedora
  2. to maybe package some games which use this
2. never happened due to lack of good candidates. Currently
upstream has version 1.4, and we are shipping 1.2.x, so for 1.
this package also is useless unless upgraded (bug 585439).

cel - Crystal Entity Layer (CEL)
A scripting language for crystalspace

TnL - A futuristic action flight simulator game
Dead upstream, never really finished / completed by
upstream

TnL-data - data files for TnL

Io-language - programming language
I packaged this as a dep for TnL. Could also be useful
to some people by itself, needs an update to latest upstream
(bug 597451).

Regards,

Hans