ABRT (was: Re: bugzilla bugzappers?)

Michael Schwendt mschwendt at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 20:53:27 UTC 2010

On Thu, 04 Nov 2010 23:05:01 +0100, Jiri wrote:

> - if you think ABRT is not providing a good info for you packages, then
> please write me an email how to improve it

Could you please add another hurdle that tries to stop users from not
filling in the empty fields about how to reproduce a problem? Backtraces
[plus the source code] can tell a tale, but they are not always
sufficient. And a bit of background about what caused an app to
malfunction can be very helpful. Fedora users need to understand that.