Looking for a good Radix tree (Patricia) library in fedora

Philip Prindeville philipp_subx at redfish-solutions.com
Fri Nov 5 21:23:44 UTC 2010

Well, there's the cprops library, but I'd need to make a package out of that first....

http://cprops.sourceforge.net/

Seems like this might be generically useful (i.e. not just for radix tries but the other search types).

Not sure if the threading support is needed or not... plus it might mean that it package only works on Linux (and not Win32, which Perl requires be supported).