Why should I ever bother filing another bug?

"Jóhann B. Guðmundsson" johannbg at gmail.com
Tue Nov 9 21:31:36 UTC 2010

On 11/09/2010 07:50 PM, Adam Williamson wrote:
> In practice, we run very few metrics on Bugzilla

This is the problem we should be gather all kinds of bug metrics and
general component activity from bugzilla.

This is very vital information for QA group to harvest and have.
( without it we cant find the areas were both parties can do better. )

And since there is general will amongst reporters that this information
is collected this I maintainers if they are opposed that this
information will be harvested?

If so why?

JBG