Orphaning gedit-vala

Michel Alexandre Salim salimma at fedoraproject.org
Thu Nov 11 12:19:59 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I'm orphaning gedit-vala (upstream name: vtg); a plugin for doing Vala
development in gedit. It's in good shape on F-14, waiting for upstream
fixes for Rawhide (since we're shipping gedit 2.9x.y there) and there are
some problems on F-12 and F-13 that would need the Vala stack to be
updated to fix (we might do that, I'll poll the interested Vala parties
on a separate thread).

If anyone's interested, please claim the package. I'll still be co-
maintaining for a while to make sure the package is still receiving some
care.

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/acls/name/gedit-vala

I'll still be maintaining the underlying Vala stack.

Thanks,

--
Michel Alexandre Salim
Fedora Project Contributor: http://fedoraproject.org/