FESCo Election IRC Town Hall (2010-11-18 1500UTC)

Kyle McMartin kyle at mcmartin.ca
Tue Nov 16 17:31:58 UTC 2010

Hi folks,

Just announcing that there'll be an IRC town hall with the FESCo
election candidates on Thursday, October 18th, at 1500UTC (1000
US/Eastern.)

You can join #fedora-townhall-public to ask questions of the moderators,
which will be posed and answered by the candidates in #fedora-townhall.

More information is available here:
	https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Elections#How_to_Join

A summary and the irc log will be posted and linked from the wiki after
the discussion, if you're unable to watch it live.

Thanks in advance for your interest,
	Kyle
PS: I'd like a volunteer to help me moderate the questions, or at least,
help pick out the really good ones for our limited time (1 hr.) If you'd
like to help out, please let me know.