bastion02.fedoraproject.org listed in sorbs.net DNSBL - can we get some better spam filtering so I don't end up blocking feodora's emails?

Jason L Tibbitts III tibbs at math.uh.edu
Thu Nov 18 03:24:58 UTC 2010

MF> Hopefully some better spam filtering can be implemented so that
MF> fedora's mail servers don't end up in spam block lists anymore.

Spam filtering will never prevent every spam from getting through.  The
host forwards lots of mail; people are going to falsely report it as a
spam source.

Honestly (were it my machine) I'd try to get a sample, look through the
MTA logs to figure out who the supposedly spammed person was, and ask
them why in the hell they incorrectly reported the machine as spamming.

 - J<