No koji repo for F14 yet?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Nov 18 22:27:04 UTC 2010

> On Wed, Nov 03, 2010 at 09:51:24AM -0700, Jesse Keating wrote:
>>
>> On 11/03/2010 09:21 AM, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:
>>>
>>> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/static-repos/
>>>
>>> is missing dist-f14-build-current ...
>>>
>>> Rich.
>>>

>> This path is deprecated.
>>
>> http://kojipkgs.fedoraproject.org/repos/dist-f14-build/latest/
>>
>> Koji now supports creating a "latest" symlink for every repo it
>> generates, so we no longer have to do it external to koji.  Replace
>> "dist-f14-build" with any other repo you wish to track.
>
> Reopening this old thread ...
>
> I'm using this new URL successfully, but I notice that the
> 'dist-rawhide' repo does not contain any *-debuginfo packages.
> Are debuginfo packages in another location?
>
> Rich.

No.  Koji has no use for these, and thus does not include them in any
repo creation.  To do so would drastically increase the amount of delay
between a new build and a new build being available in the buildroot.
It is just not feasible to include them.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!