gcc bug #634757 related rebuilds not included in F-14?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Nov 18 22:49:10 UTC 2010

On 11/15/10 9:12 AM, Ville Skyttä wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Should the automated pre-F-14 gcc bug #634757 related rebuilds have been
> included in F-14?  It seems that at least the ccache build did not make it.
>
> The build, 3.1-1.fc14.1, is in koji, but there's no entry for it in Bodhi, and
> F-14 has 3.1-1.fc14.
>
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=199207
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/search/ccache

When I did the rebuilds, I only did the builds where the previous "bad"
build was.  However it looks like something weird happened with the
ccache build, it should have been tagged directly into dist-f14 when I
did the build.

I'm a little tied up today, but I'll be re-running my detection script
to see where we stand with potentially bad builds.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!