Fixing the glibc adobe flash incompatibility

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Fri Nov 19 08:11:42 UTC 2010

Dne 18.11.2010 16:39, Magnus Glantz napsal(a):
> It's very important that Fedora doesn't rub upstream the wrong way, but
> (if it should come to that, or is already happening) is it worth having
> people change from Fedora to other distributions?

People who switch from Fedora because of broken Flash are probably not
people we should be most eager to retain. I mean, I don't want to be a
dick, and I don't want to be nasty to people for their preferences, but
some other distribution would probably serve them better.

Besides, given frequent activity of their updates, wouldn't it be more
profitable to bother Adobe to fix their program in one of its many many
updates?

Best,

Matěj