Milmeister Mass-Orphaning Request

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Sat Nov 20 06:14:22 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-11-16 at 19:00 +0000, Richard W.M. Jones wrote:

> > RWMJ> I will take ocaml* and unison*.
> >
> > I have orphaned them; feel free to take ownership.
>
> Done, thanks.

what do you plan to do with unison, and its incompatibility quirkiness?
(I just ask because at present I have to use a private build because
Mandriva moved on to a newer stable release, so I have to run that on my
Fedora systems to remain interoperable).
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey