Plan for tomorrow's FESCo meeting (2010-11-17)

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Sat Nov 20 06:18:38 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-11-17 at 08:13 +0100, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> > * F12 critical path/update testing issues. (does it matter this close to
> > EOL?)
>
> Now Fedora n-1 is F13 and we're already seeing the same sort of issues there
> (e.g. the KDE 4.5.3 (non-critpath) bugfix update has karma 4 on F14 and 0 on
> F13).

so, get the Fedora KDE SIG - of which you appear to be a prominent
member - to test it. This system really does work best if you take some
kind of role in making sure your stuff is tested. That was, as I
understand it, kind of the idea of introducing the system in the first
place. The idea was never that some magic independent group of testers
would spend the rest of their lives doing nothing but test updates.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey