Packages with wrong pom filenames

Stanislav Ochotnicky sochotnicky at
Mon Nov 22 13:23:27 UTC 2010

My recent work on Maven 3 showed that we have quite a few packages in
tree that incorrectly use add_to_maven_depmap macro.

That is especially true to installing pom files. Therefore I created
additional rpmlint check[1] to verify correct placement of pom file as
advertised in add_to_maven_depmap. I run this check on all rawhide
packages and it came up with a list of 47 packages that have problems
with this [2].

I will be filing bugs against these packages and going through them and
fixing pom filenames as I go, but if you want to help out...fix them
before I catch up :-)

Stanislav Ochotnicky <sochotnicky at>

PGP: 71A1677C
Red Hat Inc.