Updates Criteria Summary/Brainstorming

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon Nov 22 20:02:49 UTC 2010

On 11/22/2010 11:56 AM, Michael Cronenworth wrote:
> It was my understanding of reading the complaints that this is what they
> [complainers] desire - a reversal of what we require now (3 karma and/or
> proventester if critpath).

Critpath requires +1 proven tester and +1 anybody.  Total of +2.  Non
crit-path requires a minimum of +1 anybody or a 7 day timeout I do believe.

I do not believe we require +3 anywhere.  We /default/ the karma
autopush level at +3/-3, but that's just a suggestion.

Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!
identi.ca: http://identi.ca/jkeating